Monday, August 4, 2014

More from Author Rose Gordon

Rose Gordon gives us 
some more about her life.....


I’m an unusually unusual individual who writes for the love of the characters and the story they create.
I have an accounting diploma that hangs above my desk,  a box of model rockets in the closet, dozens of history and science textbooks on my bookshelf and even a few “FOR SALE” signs in my garage. To say I dreamt of being a writer all my life is far from true. But nonetheless, it’s what I enjoy the most.
About my books...
My stories aren’t your typical cookie cutter Regencies. My heroines have brains, backbones, and are undeniably flawed. As are my heroes. But for as flawed as they are, my heroines are ladies I’d want to be my sisters and my heroes are men I’d want to fall in love with. They might do a jerkish thing every now and then, of course, but as a whole they’re not afraid to fight their feelings for the heroine over much.
Twitter: @Rose_Gordon1

No comments:

Post a Comment