Monday, October 19, 2015

Deanna Jewel lowers the price on some of her books!

Deanna Jewel
Romance Author

     I have two books that connect the characters, which is not what I intended when I wrote the first book, No Turning Back (historical, England). After that book released, the characters tapped my shoulder to let me know they wanted into the next book, Whispers at Ghost Point (contemporary, Wilmington NC). I've always had a passion for lighthouses and ghosts so writing Whispers was fun. 
     Both of these books are now .99 for a while, but will soon be reprinted through a new publishing company I've gone with. When I get close to handing these two books over to Doce Blant Publishing, I will have to remove them from my sale price. I hope you grab your copies now and enjoy the characters as they move through time. Please visit my website, read about the stories and grab your copies while they're .99. My new Christmas story (single title) is also .99. I would appreciate it if you could leave a review on Amazon so others will see your thoughts and help them decide to buy it, too.
      My Native American time travel, Never Surrender, is no longer available at the current time as I've placed that with Doce Blant and the new release will be in November sometime. The sequel will be in early 2016. I'm excited about placing my books with DBP because they will help me reach more readers. Watch my newsletter for more info on release dates. Thanks for stopping in! 





WHERE TO FIND ME

Amazon
 .99

No comments:

Post a Comment